Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It's the final countdown

Who else is excited about Mockingjay?!

I am always pleasantly and excitedly surprised when I hear loads and heaps and oodles of praise about a book, and then I finally read it and it actually lives up to the hype. And then the sequel is even better.

And yes, I am a dork with a countdown on my blog. I also stole the idea from my sister. So I'm an unoriginal dork.

8 comments:

Linda said...

Mockingjay comes out on my birthday. Guess what's at the top of my birthday "list?" (The only thing on it actually...)

Larysa said...

My sister and I were counting down to this earlier today. I can't wait.

Julie Somerhalder said...

Aaron and Lindsay got me hooked and found out my youngest brother and his wife are also hooked!

Cara said...

i'm beyond excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg and Nicole Jensen said...

I haven't read those books yet. Maybe I should. When does your furniture come? I hope soon.

Maren and Rik said...

I'm excited, but all of you sisters who have bought the series are leaving! So I'll just get on a long waiting list at the library :( oh well. I'll read it eventually.

Ashlee said...

Just pre-ordered it and I can't wait!!!

Anonymous said...

You are a stealer of nerdiness!!! :P But I'll forgive you. I'm so excited. I want it the day it comes out, but I'll just be moving into the dorm, so it'll be hectic. :S