It does feel good to stay put for a while! But in my case...after living in the same place for 5 years, it's exciting (and a lot of work) to move our family of 7!
I feel your moving pain. We are about to have our 5th move in 10 years of marriage. You guys are on the same moving plan as us. We are just a couple years ahead of you. We are hoping this will be our 2nd to the last. Fingers crossed. Who knows, when the moving is all done, we might be itching to do it again. Who knows what it will be like to be "settled."
How nice!!! I can't believe you've moved every year! AND for some reason, it surprised me to see that you guys have already been married 4 years... time flies!
9 comments:
Yeah for not moving! That's crazy to think how often you guys have moved!
p.s. This is maren. I have no idea why it says I'm mom! I'm even logged into my own gmail account - who knows. :)
That's a delightful feeling! Congrats! :)
It does feel good to stay put for a while! But in my case...after living in the same place for 5 years, it's exciting (and a lot of work) to move our family of 7!
I feel your moving pain. We are about to have our 5th move in 10 years of marriage. You guys are on the same moving plan as us. We are just a couple years ahead of you. We are hoping this will be our 2nd to the last. Fingers crossed. Who knows, when the moving is all done, we might be itching to do it again. Who knows what it will be like to be "settled."
How nice!!! I can't believe you've moved every year! AND for some reason, it surprised me to see that you guys have already been married 4 years... time flies!
Oh, I bet that feels so good! You guys have been busy!
Yay for not moving! I hate moving, I really think it's the worst.
Yay for not moving!
Post a Comment