Sunday, November 27, 2011

Who knew there was such a thing as an electric cello? Not me.

My friend introduced me to this video yesterday, and I can't get enough of it. I even downloaded the song from Amazon. Nadine is mesmerized by it as well (we definitely have a budding musician on our hands).


Kelsey and Whitten, I actually thought you both in particular would like this (though Kelsey has probably already seen it, being a music major in Utah and all).

Also, this must have been filmed at the Salt Flats. I miss the west.

6 comments:

Whitney said...

Hah. Even before I saw the shout out, I thought "I need to listen to this." Way to know your audience :)

April said...

I just listened! I love it! Thanks for sharing! You should come back to the west...and let me know when you do...so we can meet up. :)

Whitney said...

I have decided I like this. It's now on my "finals playlist."

Anonymous said...

I could totally picture this man in the HFAC because A) He is rocking out all by himself in his own salt-flats world and B) he plays instruments. But mostly because of the rocking-out-by-himself factor. Cool song though. Lue watched a bit of it and commented that his piano may be a Yamaha Avant(?) or something like like, which is an electric grand piano. Who knew?

Maggie said...

When I watched it, I thought it (he) was amazing! Electric cellos are way cool!

Corinne said...

Um, I just found him a few months ago and am showing him to everyone too. The Bring Him Home from Les Mis? Chills every time :)