Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I am all astonishment

10 or so years ago, I would not have guessed the artist Pink would be such a great singer. Don't get me wrong--I thoroughly enjoy Pink; she is the ultimate in angry ballads and has many songs that are fun to dance to.

But I never thought her capable of singing like she does in the two videos below. I am honestly floored by the quality of her singing voice.

In this video, she also proves to be a pretty dang good choreographed dancer. Am I just too old (and past the need for angry ballads) to have not known this about her?

The song below is absolutely amazing. And it features the lead singer of the band fun. If I can't see fun. in concert, at least I can listen to him duet with Pink.

4 comments:

Cara said...

i'm totally with you...i've always loved P!nk's vocals, but i had no idea she could dance like that! love love LOVE both of these songs!!!

Loupe and Aaron said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing.

Whitney said...

I listen to both of these songs at least twice a day.

The Bames said...

I need to read my blogs more. I like this post. I am also surprised by Pink. Her dancing in the first video made me audibly gasp the first time I saw it while thinking, "This is Pink?"