One of the things I've always wanted to see is the sand dunes and tall grass of the Carolinas' beaches. We took advantage of our proximity to North Carolia (for the next 28 days!) and visited a few weekends ago. It was beautiful, and the weather was perfect (and we had a beach-front condo at an off-season price--eureka!). I have many more pictures on the Nani blog, but here are a few to tempt you.
Apparently the dunes and the vegetation are a natural barrier between the homes and the ocean. Picturesque AND useful.
I love this man.



3 comments:
How is it that I have missed your last couple of posts? The beach looks amazing and so do Todd and you. Such a great picture! I am so glad you were able to go!
So fun! I love that one of you and Todd. It's always nice to cross something off your bucket list. And the pictures of Nani on your other blog are adorable. She's getting so big!
I'm so glad you guys got to do this trip and that everything seemed to turn out so well! Also, that's a very cute picture of you and Todd :)
Post a Comment