Tuesday, October 30, 2007

But I also know, that you know, what a weak-willed person I am

I have fought the whole internet networking thing for years. I don't have a MySpace, a Facebook account, a Match.com profile. Nothing. And I was proud. A proud luddite.

But my friends have blogs, and I got blog envy. So I got a blog.

And in an effort to avoid irking the karma gods, I gave my blog an innocuous title, one that does not link me to my 79-days-away new last name and new fabulous husband. Although after said wedding, this will of course be a joint effort (as joint as Todd wants to make it). But with the same title. Because I like it. I have an odd love for this particular quote from Le Shyamalan movie.

Basically, I'm a dork. A dork with a blog.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so funny. I love that you got blog envy. I am glad that you have one though, I look forward to checking it every now and then and seeing what you guys are up to!

Whitney said...

I greatly enjoy the title. And the blog envy. You make me giggle.