Thursday, November 1, 2007

For no mere mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

I love Halloween. It's my favorite holiday of the year. I love the decorations, the changing season, costumes, and trick-or-treaters. This year the trick-or-treaters were surprisingly sparse. It was weird and sad, because they're so cute. And also sad because I now have pretty much an entire Costco-sized bag of Willy Wonka candy. Which is the kind of candy I eat. Oh well.

Todd and I dressed up for a 5-ward activity on Monday. His costume was hot (literally and figuratively) and my costume "fit me," as several people said. Which is true, and I think was a compliment.
Although if I could get my costume to do this
I'd be happy.

I also dressed up for the actual holiday. As a poor girl with a rat eating her brain. Which we all know is a sad thing to happen. This is me and my friend Amelia from work.

And here's the rat. Notice my bloodless face. It was nice to not have to worry about doing my makeup well. Another reason to love Halloween.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I want the 20 dork points! Does it come from The Village? If so, I will be expecting my dork points. Your costume was awesome (both of them). Where did you get the Malificent one? I would like to get a nice costume to wear, but I can't seem to find a cool one. Yours rocked. (And Todd looked nice too!)

Whitney said...

Is it fair if I already knew where the title came from? Do I still get dork points?

Anyway, I love the fact that I have now seen the infamous bear suit. Because Todd has one.

Dalton Family said...

Ok..I found your blog....were you ever going to tell me you had one?:):):)jk You guys are so cute! I love the costumes...Where in the world did you get the brain one?? so funny!