Friday, November 9, 2007

Finally

Last night I finished Eclipse, the third book in the Twilight series.

It's a great series and I have been trying so hard to get through this last book. I have mixed feelings about it, but it was a great read. My mom, sisters, sister-in-law, and close friends are all totally into the books. It's like a cult. Or coven. Or pack.

Here are my thoughts on the book (I don't want to spoil it for . . . whoever, so highlight to read it).

Holy crap Jacob is a baby! I can't stand him. Maybe it's because we've been reading about Edward longer, or because he's just so protective of Bella, or because he's mature and not stupid . . .. Either way, I was totally irked with Jacob pretty much the entire book. My sisters all said Bella was frustrating, but I didn't see that. Indecisive, yes, but understandably so. Jacob is just lame. I am not excited to read another book of him being pathetic in his dealings with Bella and Edward. Speaking of, what's up with how slow this book progressed?! Granted, it makes me want to read the next one, but still. 600 pages of actually very little plot development. At least at the end of Harry Potter major characters die. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have honestly never heard of these books. What are they about and who writes them? I am always on the lookout for a new book to read.