Thursday, May 13, 2010

This little piggy

My friend and her husband stayed with us this last week, and while here she was nice enough to take some family pictures on the beach. They are fabulous. I'm so excited and pleased with how they turned out.

While at the beach we finally put Nadine's feet in the ocean. She didn't freak out, but she wasn't overly excited about it. She was just the same chill Nani. (Though, the child loves baths, so I think we'll have no problem turning her into a water baby.)

Here's one of the raw images. I really like this one.
Also, I don't want to jinx it by posting yet, but hopefully we'll have some Maryland housing news soon.

3 comments:

Amy said...

yeah..so what is the status with MD? Are you moving here this month or next month? We were just talking about it. let us know what we can do to help!

April said...

I love the picture! What cute little feet! I hope everything works out on the housing! I can't wait to hear about it!

Unknown said...

That picture is amazing. I glanced at it very quickly before I read your post and thought it was something cool you stole off the internet. I actually thought in my head, 'huh, cool picture. That should go in a frame.' So there you go.

I can't wait to hear your Maryland housing news!