Friday, August 27, 2010

Blue his house with a blue little window, and a blue Corvette, and everything is blue for him, and himself, and everybody around

We didn't plan it this way (and yes, the Type A part of me is CRINGING because planning wasn't involved), but both of our cars are blue.

They're pretty blue cars, like sapphires, which then makes me think of a certain dragon.

But despite the prettiness of the cars and the fact I thoroughly enjoy them both, we own two blue cars and we're now a Smurf family.

P.S. How many of you got the song in your head as soon as you read my post title? You're welcome.


5 comments:

Megan said...

Hahaha... haven't heard (or thought of) that song in forever. And if the mention of it wasn't enough, seeing the video will definitely keep it in my head all week. :-) Congrats on being a Smurf family (and on having 2 very nice non-smoking cars)!

April said...

Ha ha...I love that you called yourself a smurf family! So glad you have 2 working and non-smoking cars!! And I might add that I did love that song...

SaMama said...

Heh, smurf family cracked me up. That would make you Smurfette! :) Hooray for the new car for you!

Diane Ripplinger, Gregg Ripplinger said...

You'll need blue riding sweaters for when you drive in your cars. And bob your heads. Nadine probably already does that to music because she's brilliant.

Jess said...

I cannot believe your car story! I would have been terrified!! Those are some of those panic moments you don't forget. Are you loving your new cars though?