Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween costume preview

I'll have more time later to blog, but for now here's a preview of Nadine's Halloween costume. This fantastically adorable costume is from Old Navy. It was a great price, and is amazingly well made (especially considering the price). AND it's machine washable; we're converts based on that alone.
I added the eyelashes to make her a girl blue monster. I love the eyelashes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So adorable!!! That's awesome that it is machine washable. A little blue monster, from Old Navy. :) Who knew they sold costumes?

April said...

I love it! I love Old Navy costumes and the fact that they are warm...and inexpensive...and that you added such cute eye lashes!!!

Whitney said...

CUTE!

Way to make it your own with the lashes.

Aaron said...

What a little monster! Hopefully there will be more treats than tricks tonight.

emma said...

What a cute little wild thing! I love the eyelashes -- great personal touch!

Sarah said...

So stinking cute!!!