Thursday, October 11, 2012

I'm here, no worries

Wow, I haven't blogged in nearly three months. Yikes. There are some recent pictures on the Nani Blog.

We went to New York City last weekend. It was quite fun, but I think it's a trip that must be made without a toddler. I don't get the whole New York thing; it's just another big city. Though I did very much enjoy the 9/11 Memorial, which was far more emotional than I anticipated.

Also, we went to Mood fabrics, from Project Runway.
"Thank you Mood"
The Memorial and Mood were the only NYC items on my list. Check and check.

We even saw the Statue of Liberty.

8 comments:

Ashlee said...

So glad you're back!!! Your trips look super fun and Nani is darling as always!

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm happy you're back too! I also love that Mood was one of your NYC destinations. I adore Project Runway. Did you run into Tim Gunn???

Whitney said...

Mood!

Diane Ripplinger, Gregg Ripplinger said...

I admit I really enjoyed NYC (I didn't have a toddler!), even without seeing Mood. What was I thinking?!!! I'm so glad you got there! Next time you won't have a toddler and you may enjoy the big city a little more.

April said...

So jealous that you got to go in Mood. Jealous in a good way! I love the statue of liberty! I can imagine it wouldn't be a great place to take a toddler, but for me it would be more of a fear of getting mugged and way too many people. I know I am strange! That is why I live in such a small town. :)

April said...

So jealous that you got to go in Mood. Jealous in a good way! I love the statue of liberty! I can imagine it wouldn't be a great place to take a toddler, but for me it would be more of a fear of getting mugged and way too many people. I know I am strange! That is why I live in such a small town. :)

Rachel B. said...

So where'd you go again?! :)

Deb said...

yeah, i know it's almost heresy to say it but nyc doesn't do much for me -- and i didn't have a toddler with me when i was there! it's dirty and crowded and expensive, none of which i like. but i'm glad you got to experience it!