Monday, January 28, 2013

It's me again

Hi! Um, yeah. Another blog hiatus. I'm noticing a pattern here. I have a myriad of reasons to explain my lack of presence, none of which I will go into [yup, this time I'm that person on Facebook who posts cryptic statuses (which is totally lame)].

But really, I'm just too lazy to post any more. Sorry grandparents.

I've posted some recent pictures on the Nani blog. She turned three while I was blog-gone. And went to Nevada. And met Santa Claus. And got excited about Christmas. And now it's January.

In other news, we are supposed to find out this Friday where we will be stationed next. I am really nervous about it. Most places in the Army are hot and humid and have snow. And are east of the Mississippi. Please cross your fingers for us that our assignment is Seattle. I really need to be on the west coast. Plus, it's close to Tillamook, Ore, so we should have cheaper access to their cheese.

4 comments:

Jenae said...

Oh man! I was hoping you were going to post where you are going. My fingers are crossed for you!

let us know soon!

jj

Diane Ripplinger, Gregg Ripplinger said...

The west coast just has so many wonderful things. Like us. Well, we are kind of west coast-ish!

Cara said...

all fingers and toes crossed for the west coast!!! and seriously, the tillamook cheese factory is maybe my most favorite place in the world. :)

April said...

I don't blog either. :) And Yay for yummy tillamook cheese. I am so glad you got Seattle!