The theme of unloading our new house has been 'organize.' I've unloaded and organized specifically with this theme in mind, and am really happy with how the house has come together. We have shelves in every closet, bins on our kitchen shelves, and the coolest spice racks I have ever seen. Seriously. It saves so much space! And is organized! And labeled!
I bought the MiniStack through RueLaLa (a group savings site from which I've subsequently had to ban myself), from YouCopia. The below picture shows my spice racks that hold 44 spices, and I can easily identify and reach every one of those 44 spices. I love it.
They come with blank labels, that can either be hand-written or printed. I have way more labels than shelves, so I am (embarrassingly) excited this will adapt with my spice needs. (Heh, I recognize the nerdiness of this post, but I just have to gush and share the joy.)
The best part, besides the LABELING,
is that the drawers slide down and then catch themselves, so you can reach all the bottles. Seriously, this is a genius spice rack.
![]() |
| Do you see how the shelf just hovers???!!!! Love it. |
Seriously. Do it now.



6 comments:
Wow that is fantastic! Seriously, I can see why you're so excited. Every time I go to get spices I end up knocking three over trying to find the one I am looking for. Good find!
I love your nerdiness! That is actually amazing...I might want them now...a lot...
I've seen those on tv and thought they looked cool (but you never know about infomercials). I may have to get some now.
whaaaaaat?! i love those! definitely going on my Christmas list!!!
You are a nerd. And I love you for it! Great find; great idea!! Yea for moves that force organization!!
:O I need one. Wedding registry!
Post a Comment