Saturday, September 21, 2013

Jacha-chacha-chacha-chow!

Have you watched the What Does the Fox Say video? It's hilarious, and the song is far too catchy. It's also weird.

These two men apparently have a talk show in Norway, and this is a promo for their new season. Best. Promo. EVER. I'm a new fan. I hope their show is in English.


I loved and subsequently showed the video to Nadine. She also loves it, but only after the first half. The first time, she got about halfway through with a "what the crap?" expression, until I laughed. Apparently that told her it is silly.

She has learned the song and the moves very quickly. We posted a video of her on the Nani blog. And it's awesome.

I think I need to learn this dance for any future wedding receptions. I'll be a hit!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome. I didn't realize foxes made such amazing sounds. I too, would watch that show. Why doesn't everyone use such awesome promos?

Diane Ripplinger, Gregg Ripplinger said...

That is SO FUN!!! Catchy tune, fun costumes, clean lyrics, good moves. What's not to love?