Friday, January 3, 2014

We wish you a merry Christmas....

Drat, this should have been our Christmas card. :)

I created these props with felt and stiffening spray. I am ridiculously proud of them. Especially the elf ears (that's on the Nani blog).

I also have a few Christmas pictures on the Nani blog.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw some pictures of my parents and Anisha's kids at your photo booth. I love spending our holidays at home, our way, but when I saw the pictures from the family Christmas party, I was homesick. Well done.

Also, your glasses are fantastic. Not sure if they're a prop or not (I'm thinking not), but they're great. Love the color, and they totally work for your face. Cute!

April said...

I am so impressed! How fun! I will have to remember this for next year! You certainly are Miss Crafty!!

Megan said...

You SHOULD be proud of your props! Those are awesome! And that would have been such a fun Christmas card! haha!