I'll do a longer post of wedding pics and some honeymoon pics. Puerto Vallarta was beautiful, and it was so nice to be on vacation together for a week. After the stress of a wedding I can absolutely see the necessity for a honeymoon.
Thanks for everyone for making our wedding day so wonderful. We have great friends and family.
Here's my requisite random trip picture to tide you over until I make a longer post. I can't promise anything quick--I'm loving this marriage thing.
6 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I love the tanned legs with toes pointing to the gorgeous ocean---cute shot! Thank you tanning salon!
Jen, I just read your entire blog---yes it's 11:21 PM and I'm really tired, but it was so fun I couldn't resist. I look forward to future entrees (a little French humor!). And it's so fun to get a glimpse of Ariane and Ryan through these comments. I love you guys!
PS. What's with the random 'word verification' quiz on these comment slots? I don't get it. Maybe it's an eye test.
I love the random pic. It makes me wish that I were relaxing on a tropical beach somewhere! I am glad that your wedding day was so wonderful (I loved the few pics I have seen and I am way excited to see more)!
I'm glad you're loving marriage. I can't wait to meet Todd!!
Yeah!!! You're home!!! I'm so happy for you! I'm glad I already talked to you today too. :) And yeah for your mom reading your blog! Go Mom!
I'm so glad you had fun! I'm anxious to see some more pics!!
Post a Comment