Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Now she's officially a member of the family

My mom has been in town the last week and a half, and it has been so wonderful to have her here helping in so many ways. Moms are great. She helped me finish Nadine's stocking! This is probably the last crafty thing I will do for a long, long time, and I'm so glad she was here to help finish the project. It turned out adorable. Probably because my mom did the letters. I love it.

10 comments:

Dalton Family said...

I love it! I love your mom. What a wonderful Grandma! That stocking is sooo great and unique--good job!

Whitney said...

That looks great! Now it's made with Mama and Grandma love!

Maren and Rik said...

Mom is so talented. I'm jealous though. I haven't made a stocking for Rikky or baby Weston :( I'm a crafty slacker, I know.

Maggie said...

I was just thinking, I don't recall making any stockings for my children. I made one for Matt. But since I accumulated some stockings over the years, I let the kids each pick one and write their names on them. Nadine's turned out very nice. How wonderful to have mom there for a bit.

Sarah said...

It looks great! I love handmade stockings!

April said...

It turned out great! I am so impressed!

Jess said...

I love all your projects. I have so many ideas and then never actually do any of them. Nice job!

Megan said...

SOOO cute and just in time for Christmas! It was a great idea to start it before she was born and your free time was eliminated! Maybe you should get started on one for the next child now... :-)

Diane Ripplinger, Gregg Ripplinger said...

That was one of the most fun week-and-a-halfs of my life!! Nothing like sewing and making things to make me happy! And holding a sweet newborn. Aaaahhhh. Cute Nadine!

LM said...

Have I mentioned I love her name?