Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Family pictures

My friend took some amazing pictures while she was visiting us in Hawaii. You can see them here. We took them at the gorgeous beach near our house. I love how they turned out and can't wait to hang our Hawaii pictures in our Maryland house (we move June 25--it's coming so soon).

Thanks Jess!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh so cute!! I have a hard time choosing a favorite. That is one photogenic girl you have!

I didn't realize you move so soon! Good luck!

Jessie said...

Those are awesome! I love the ones of her feet! Hope you have a good move.

Rachel B. said...

Oh wow! Those are great! And what a great place to have them taken. Good luck with your move!

Linda said...

I love, love, love these pictures! I'm especially fond of the last one and the "chubby legs and feet in the sand" photo. These will look so good in your stateside home. (Hmmm. I just looked at them again and there are quite a few others I really like too...Like...all of them!)

Maggie said...

Awesome, darling, beautimous! Great photos!
Moving on the 25th! Wow, good luck with that :) I'm dreading our turn. It's such a process.

Jess said...

What a good looking family!!

Megan said...

Wow! Those pictures couldn't have come out any better! I like the color scheme you had going on. TOO cute!!

Dalton Family said...

You have such a cute family! I LOVE those pictures! Nadine's rolls are so yummy looking!

Diane Ripplinger, Gregg Ripplinger said...

Jess is so talented! Those photos are beautiful and fun! I love them all!