I will miss many things about Hawaii.
This mountain range.
The ocean, and especially this beach.
There are also a fair number of things I will not miss about Hawaii.
Such as this 5-inch centipede that was on the inside of our screen this morning. I noticed it an hour and a half after I opened the door; who knows how long it had been inside. I'm so grateful it didn't sting me when I opened the curtains, and I'm especially grateful Raid kills these buggers.

But I will especially not miss where the centipede was located.

Yup, right above the spot where Nadine plays every single day. All it had to do was drop on her, and she would've been in some serious pain. Eesh. I have the heebie jeebies.
Aloha.
9 comments:
Ya, that centipede thing is yucky! That beach is great! Good luck with the move.
Ewwww... I would have had a REALLY hard time dealing with the bugs of Hawaii too. I'm sad for you to leave the beautiful mountains and beaches, but glad for you to be rid of that serious bug problem!
That is pretty sick.
Oooo. I have the shivers! Glad you got it, before it got you!
I hate to break it to you, but the bugs are pretty horrid in the South too... but no centipedes that I've ever seen, so there is that. :)
So glad you'll be back on the mainland soon!
AH! I am glad you get to leave that thing behind and I am super glad it didn't get poor Nadine! Yucky bugs! But the beaches and mountains are beautiful!!!
I will really miss the beautiful scenery in Hawaii. And walking with you on Kailua Beach watching out for Man-O-Wars. And driving along the roads looking at the Ko'olau's. And eating at Haliewa Joe's. And shopping at the MCEx and the NEX. And having people salute you when you drive through the military entrances. Very cool! I will miss Hawaii with you in it!
HOLY NUTS. He was just sayin' good bye! Give a bug some love!! ;p
I am sorry you are leaving paradise! But I'm excited for your new upcoming adventure. Get ready for the cold!! :)
Post a Comment