Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Did you hear the east coast got snow last night?

Luckily, Maryland does not get slammed like New York, Boston, etc. do. For that I am very grateful.

The baby blog is updated, again! With snow day pictures.

Also, I took these out my back porch this morning. The trees were gorgeous. I need to take photography lessons to learn how to really capture what I see.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I think those photos are actually quite artistic! But I know what you mean - I'd love to learn a bit about photography (and have a camera that will do cool stuff).

Diane Ripplinger, Gregg Ripplinger said...

Megan, I think you ought to take up photography---you know how to do everything else!! And I agree---I love the shades of dark and light that is captured by snow on bare trees---graceful, yet stark. Beautiful. Well done! Talk with Jenae about photo stuff!