Thursday, January 12, 2012

Updates

The Nadine blog is updated. There are a few Christmas pictures.

Speaking of Christmas, here's a quick gush: in order to make full use of my fun new camera, I've wanted a good photo editing software. We've been watching Amazon, and it had a great deal on the one we wanted, so Todd bought it for me for Christmas. I've only skimmed the surface of what the software can do, but I'm very much enjoying it so far. I use it to edit the RAW photos, and what a difference it makes.

As an example, here's the original picture we took.

Here's a very quick Lightroom cleanup. So cool huh!
(These pictures are at the Washington DC Temple Festival of Lights.)

3 comments:

Foxs said...

I am jealous you have a photo editor. :)That will be so much fun! Can't wait to see what you do!

Megan said...

Wow that's amazing!! I've thought before about getting some kind of program, and you may have just sold me on it!

April said...

I love the temple pictures,. So beautiful and so fun to see all the lights. I wanted to make it to SLC to see them this year, but it didn't happen. Maybe next year.