Also, it tases for 30 seconds as soon as you shoot it, so you shoot it and then have 30 seconds to flee. I love that feature. Oh, and if you have to use the taser in public and flee, like in a Walmart parking lot at 2:00 a.m. or something, if you file a police report Taser will replace your abandoned taser for free. How cool is that?!
As you can probably deduce from my taser gushing, Todd and I got the same taser. We figure it's a really good first line of defense, and I do enjoy the fact the taser goes for 30 seconds without you needing to press the button the entire time. Fleeing time is good.
Dave and Rach tested their taser, so they had a spent cartridge with the wires already out. So, as men are wont to do, Dave tested it on himself. And then asked for volunteers. And Todd did not disappoint him.
They taped the wires to Todd's shirt and . . . well, you'll see what happened.
If you ever want to be totally entertained, look at taser videos on YouTube. I don't know why people volunteer to be tasered. Or why people irk a cop with a taser.
But I do know I'm way (probably too much) excited about our taser.
7 comments:
I think getting a taser is a good idea. The video was pretty funny. I agree with you I don't know why people would volunteer to be tasered either.
That's too funny. For Christmas Bran and I have been toying with the idea of a handgun or a taser. Where did you find yours? Are they expensive? Help! Can you use it over and over??
Oh my. I guess tasers are the new pepper spray...haha
That's awesome about the taser. Where or how do you get one? Are they expensive?
Boys are so funny. Sadly, I can't think of a single guy I know who wouldn't volunteer to be tasered.
What is it with guys being so willing to torture themselves in odd ways?? I'll bet 99.9% of those taser videos on YouTube are guys. Your video is hilarious. It will be a great one to show your kids one day. Oh, and thanks for the shout-out. :-)
Now I understand the gchat taser comment! I hate to say that was really funny to see Todd get tasered. I'm not going to lie watching the taser videos on YouTube could be too entertaining. Thanks for the info on the taser though. We'll have to look into that!
that video is hilarious! I want one!!! "Dear Santa..."
Post a Comment