Remember to vote tomorrow.
In all seriousness, when voting you should evaluate which candidates will take from the haves and give to those who won't work hard enough to be haves. I enjoy having a reason to work hard, benefit from that work, and spread my "wealth" as I see fit.
10 comments:
okay Jen, did you get this from me or did you already have it up?! j.k.
Amen...to all of it!
amen! amen! amen!!!
That is hilarious!! It seems so obvious - I don't know why so many people just don't get it. I'm glad you posted it, even if a lot of other people have seen it. I hadn't, and I definitely got a good laugh for the day.
LOVE it!! Ugh...don't politics make you so upset right now? I don't know how so many Americans can be SO blinded! Doesn't it just make sense that we should be able to keep what we make? Isn't that what makes America SO great? I hope it goes well tomorrow!
Chris has already emailed this to most of his family! My neighbors across the street just put out an Obama sign. My eyes about popped out of my head. I totally didn't expect it from them!
I hadn't seen this yet but I'd heard about it. I love it! However it is terribly sad! I really hope people make this realization in time.
This is awesome! I just watched the election end and am not very happy. He's definitly bringing in the last days! Get your food storage ready!
On a happier note - I loved seeing you guys this weekend. It's nice to get caught up.
Well Jen, start writing those checks!! What do we do know?? Just support him? Ugh...I am ready to move out of the country!
The results are disappointing but not surprising. The scariest thing to me is the majority in the House and Senate. I don't like that.
And honestly, before Obama is sworn in Todd and I are going to buy a gun while we still can. Seriously. A taser, too.
The silver lining, as Todd keeps reminding me, is Obama is a pansy and will likely withdraw our troops, which makes Todd's possible deployment a much more cheery prospect.
Post a Comment