I still am drawing blanks on posts, but don't worry--I will be posting shortly about the pet I could possibly ever, with much coaxing, tears, and valid arguments, bring into my house (I can't believe you picked that one!). ;)
But to tide you over until then, here's a hilarious video my sister showed me. I do enjoy Minesweeper. Where would we be without it? What would we do while passing the time at work, or waiting on hold or for something to print or for people to get ready to leave, or . . .. It's a great video.
11 comments:
That video is pure awesome! I love, "what happens when it get to 999?", "Nothing, you just suck". That is the best thing I've heard all day. Thanks for sharing!
Ha, that's my family's favorite too! It'll become a quoted classic for sure.
I love it!!! Thanks for sharing!
That was the greatest thing I've ever seen! Love love love it!!!
Hilarious! And I have to admit I voted for the pet you would possibly ever own because I was quite intrigued by the fact that YOU might possibly even slightly open to the idea of owning a pet. :-)
Love the video!
Hey, I had good intentions, but I forgot, to tell you Happy Anniversary the other day.
Hey, is that Kirby in that video?
TOO FUNNY!
Jen, that's really funny! I can't wait for the post about the pets!!
Post a Comment