Thursday, January 8, 2009

Nada nada lemonada

I can't think of anything to post about. Nothing. (As you can tell by my previous entry.) But my friend Betsy (hi Betsy!) said I should write a new post, and do a poll about the subject of my next post. Asked and answered.

There's a poll on the side--if you don't like any of my random suggestions, make a comment and suggest your own. We'll see what zany things you want me to dump from my brain.

How awesome is that picture?!

9 comments:

Megan said...

That's a great solution for not having anything to post about. I'd be interested in any of them, but I just voted for 2. That picture is VERY cool!

Greg and Nicole Jensen said...

I want to see your house! Post some before and after pictures.....

Unknown said...

I'm a genius!! Tell Todd that you need material for your blog so you better do something really great for your first anniversary (I can't believe how fast this year went)!

Jen said...

Oooh, you ARE a genius! Excellent idea.

Linda said...

I voted for the "House Projects" post as Maddie and I are NOT excited about hearing you may sell. That means moving??? I think I may have overheard something, but I try to block out bad news...Occasional blurker-Linda

Betsy Fowler said...

hahahahah - LOVE IT!

Jess said...

You're too funny. I never know what to say. Anything I say is kind of boring so I just post pics. I love reading yours!!

Andrea said...

So, I am waiting for your response on the inauguration...are you going to post one?

Jen said...

Andrea, I probably will not post about the inauguration. I actually don't pay attention to inaugurations and I didn't plan to start this year. I'm still trying to bury my head in the sand and look through my rose-colored glasses.

I do find it interesting to see Democrats reveal their true colors. So much for being frugal and color blind, eh?