You know, the crap that was the last 4 months of 2008, and the crap that has happened since January 20, is definitely less depressing when accompanied by Christmas carols.
I got this from my sister-in-law's blog, and it's hilarious.
p.s. Yes, I'm not sure "irony" fits here either, at least perfectly, but that's all I could think of for the post title.
7 comments:
That is sooo funny! I was laughing through the whole thing (so was Landon - he was following my lead). Thanks for sharing!
That was awesome. You are right it is a lot better to watch it that way. I could so go on a rant with Politics but I am going to abstain and just say I am tired of hearing how great a certain pres. is.
That was really funny! Good find.
A) Hehe. That carol of the bells was fantastic.
B) I think you found your soul disguised as a blog background. When the page came up, I had to laugh because it LOOKED like you.
HA! That's so true! I would have never thought of it that way (which is why you're awesome) but you are, indeed correct. I love it.
I loved that clip. I'm glad it's a new year and I hope it gets better! You are such a good writer/blogger. You write just like you talk. It makes me smile. Does that make sense? Probably not! You should write for a magazine or something.
Thanks for the breakfast entertainment. Danny and I laughed through the whole thing. That was a great clip!
Post a Comment