Friday, December 11, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

This week Todd's parents have been in town and it has been so wonderful. We've seen the big waves on North Shore and the beautiful Christmas trees at the Laie Temple (I didn't know they did that!) and have just hung around and had a great time. AND they even babysat Nadine last night so Todd and I could go on a date. It was so nice.
Todd's dad took all the pictures of the trees. All the stakes on the island decorated a tree each. They were all so different and beautiful.

3 comments:

Diane Ripplinger, Gregg Ripplinger said...

What a beautiful idea--each stake doing a different tree. What a fun discovery for you. And yet it seems so incongruous to see Christmas trees and short-sleeved shirts in the same photo!

Loupe and Aaron said...

I like all the stakes doing a Christmas tree- kind of weird to think of them in Hawaii. What a cute shirt you have on!!!!

Maggie said...

How nice to have a baby-less date night!