Friday, March 21, 2008

4 8 15 16 23 42

I am so very excited and pleased with how good LOST is this season. It's finally back on par with the first two seasons (in my mind, season 3 didn't really happen). The episodes this year have been awesome. Agree?

If you watch LOST, continue reading. If you don't, start watching it now. It's as good as everyone says.

The flashforward AND flashback in last week's Sun and Jin episode was awesome. It's so nice to finally be confused and interested in the stories. Last night's episode was good as well. Having Michael on the ship was a good trick. But why won't the island let him die?

I read a really interesting theory here (it's a really long link, but if you're a total LOST nerd it's good reading). The theory makes a lot of sense, but in light of last night's episode I'm not as sure any more. Based on this theory, the people on the island eventually die anyway because they were supposed to die on that crash. So why would the island not want Michael to die? Weird.

And sad about Walt not trusting him, again. And didn't the kid in the window look like 2004-Walt, not now-Walt? Because now-Walt (at least the Walt who appeared to Locke) is tall and looks more like a teenager than a child. Random.

It's too bad about Rousseau and Carl dying--I liked the crazy Frenchwoman. Who was shooting at them? The Others? More ship people we aren't aware of? Locke??? He's a psycho, so it could be him.

I love how dorky I can be with this show again! (Although, based on the article I linked, I am not close to being as huge a dork as some LOST fans. Sad.)

So, no more LOST episodes until April 24. But really, ABC, you've created television heaven by having Grey's Anatomy and LOST on the same day, back-to-back. Yeah, 10:00 LOST bites, but Thursdays have just gotten many times better.

Any LOST theories?

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

LOST is sooooooo good. I really have to try hard to just not think about it though once the episode is over. It is so easy to get so caught up in it that it hurts my brain! My husband, neighbor, and bro in law are total LOST geeks and sit around discussing theories all the time. It is a crazy show...I LOVE it! What am I going to do until April 24th???

Jess said...

I think Ben shot the two of them. OR had someone do it for him.

Sheryl, Derick, and Kaylie said...

I'm so glad there are other LOST dorks out there!

Jen said...

Ooh, Jess, that's a great guess. Ben's psycho too.

Maggie said...

I'll have to get caught up again! I really enjoy it, too. But since we don't have TV, I wait until it's on DVD, or someone records it for us. I'm excited to hear that it's back up to par.

Katie said...

Did they really HAVE to kill Rousseau? I mean Carl was expendable, but there was so much HISTORY with her. She didn't even get to die in a noble way like Charlie!

Katie said...

Oh, and I love the title of your post. It's been awhile since those numbers have appeared. . .