Monday, April 13, 2009

Making dating fun . . .

My friend Janelle is doing a totally fun dating adventure. Her web site (http://funwith31.wordpress.com/) talks more about it, but basically she is going to go on 31 dates in 31 days and blog about it. I think it's such a great, fun, entertaining idea, and she rocks for putting herself out like this. I'm excited to see how it all progresses.

SO . . . she needs help finding guys willing to go on one of the dates and then be blogged about. If you know of any single guys in the Las Vegas area (or who will be in Las Vegas from April 27 to May 27) who would be willing to go on a non-traditional date that will then be blogged about, with pictures, please pass on her web site and ask him to contact her.

Janelle is a great woman, and I can vouch that any man you send her way will be in safe, and wonderfully fun, hands.

Thanks for your help!

1 comment:

janelle said...

I am loving the "safe, and wonderfully fun hands comment"! Now THAT is an endorsement!! :) Thanks Jen!!