I know many of you are always looking for a good book, and I have an excellent suggestion: the Fablehaven series by Brandon Mull. I just finished book 4 (there's only one more in the series) and it was great. It's fantasy, but I think even if you're not into that genre you'll enjoy it. The books are easy reads, too, which I always like. And the author is a fellow BYU alumni, so I do love supporting that. :)Speaking of recommendations, I also highly recommend the show Lie to Me. It's enthralling.
And that's it. I'm boring lately, sorry. But I do have a cute new nephew!
9 comments:
I need to read the fourth book. And I LOVE Lie to Me. And whatever happened to Fringe?
Congratulations on your new nephew! He is so cute! I love all his hair!
Thanks for the book idea. I am always looking for new books to read.
FYI...Fringe comes back on this week I believe.
Cool background. Thanks for the book tip. I'm going to check out the series. (FYI, I just finished Uncle Tom's Cabin and LOVED it.)
Congrats on the new nephew! Your sister looks so happy. I'll have to check out the book. We are always looking for a good book to listen to.
Congrats on the new nephew! Your sister looks so happy. I'll have to check out the book. We are always looking for a good book to listen to.
My mom was reading that when she was visviting me, and she also said it was a good read!! Also, congrats on the new nephew, my new neice should be arriving any day!!
I'm glad to know that you enjoyed these books. Someone recommended them to me the other day, but I didn't really trust their judgment. However, if you and Whitney liked them, I will add them to my summer reading list. I can't wait.
Thanks for taking the time to read through my silly posts and for adding me to the your blog roll. I'm feelin' the love.
P.S. Your nephew is SO gosh darn cute. What a happy little addition to the family.
I have heard these books were really good. You do have good taste, so I will have to check them out. Are you coming up to visit again anytime soon?
I bought this book today after we talked about. I read almost all of it on the plane ride home. I can't wait to finish. Thanks for the recommendation!
Post a Comment