One fun site I found is this Baby Maker program on Volkswagen. It's hilarious, and every time you upload the pictures you get a different baby. You can make it look more like the mom or more like the dad, which is totally fun. The only problem is the baby has creepy eyes that follow the mouse. But you should all try it out. And if you already have kids, I'd love to hear how Baby Maker compares with the real thing. Ü
Here's our hybrid.
4 comments:
Of course, I immediately went to try this! You can see my results on my blog. I kept having it create new babies over and over again, hoping to get a girl too. Why no girls? What's up with that?
Ummm I did it too. I had a great time! Thanks for the link!
You guys make cute babies! We tried it out and the kids had a great time. The pictures didn't really look like them.
Cute kid! I'm thinking you and Todd will just have to keep trying until you get that EXACT one. May the force be with you.
Post a Comment