Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Presidential welcome

I just saw this video and had to share. I have much respect for members of the armed forces, people who put their lives on the line to ensure our freedom and a better life for others.

I believe troops know who will make a good commander in chief; the kind of person who will respect the deserving troops, and receives their respect in return. This video shows the difference between the strong commander in chief we had before and the placating commander in chief we have now.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I LOVED it! Thank you for sharing...makes me cry everytime I think of the lack of respect that man got/gets! I LOVE Dubya! We are in a world of hurt with this guy now!

Jen said...

Andrea, I actually posted this just for you! I knew you'd love it. :)

I didn't like most of Bush's domestic policies, but he was one heck of a foreign policy and armed forces president.

Meg said...

When you have videos like that it makes you wonder why so many people think Obama is so great. I mean it was like the Marines were being forced to clap when Obama came out. I miss feeling secure in my own country.

Megan said...

Wow - that's not surprising, but still very powerful none-the-less. Thanks for sharing!