Yesterday was two months to my due date--woohoo! She moves, forcefully, quite often; I love feeling her move. I have very few complaints about the pregnancy, and I'm thankful for how lucky I've been.

We went on a movie sites tour yesterday and had a great time, even if we again didn't get to see them filming LOST. It wasn't overcast yet, though, so we did get to see the top of my favorite mountain range (I had to get a belly shot in front of the mountains).

We also saw two rock formations that look like gorillas kissing. Do you see it? Kinda random and fun.
UPDATE: And in total geekiness, here's the golf scene from the first season of LOST . . . with the kissing gorillas in the background. Who knew?!
7 comments:
Congratulations on making it this far in your pregnancy! hehe I love the kissing gorillas and I am so jealous that you get to see where LOST is filmed! You are so lucky.
The gorillas even have fur! And you look HUGE!! When Baby Sassy's born she can carry YOU around for a while. Fair is fair. I'm so thrilled your pregnancy is uneventful and full of active kicking! It's such an amazing process to be a part of.
you're adorable! i'm sure you don't feel that way (people tell me that all the time and I don't believe them) but you really are!! only 2 more months! can't wait to see pictures of baby sassy!
What a cute pregnant lady!
I love that you can now point out the scenery in LOST. It's geeky in an adorable, I-would-totally-do-that sort of way.
Wow, I like your mom's comment. I guess moms are allowed to say things like that?!?!? :) I was thinking how lucky you are. I've probably gushed before about how amazing pregnancy and birth and having a baby is so I'll stop now...
I think you look great! I love the gorillas kissing. That is so cool! I think I will have to put that on my list of things to see someday.
You are getting so close! Can't wait to see the little babe. I bet Hawaii would be an amazing place to be pregnant or to be anything!!! I'm so jealous.
Post a Comment