So yeah, the Europe posts. Written, but no pictures are on them yet (that's quite a project) and I like posts with pictures, so I don't want them up yet. So they're not. And I know it's been a month since I went on said vacation, but . . . yeah. Hopefully they'll be up this week, but who knows? If I hadn't gotten the worst cold of my life last week the Europe posts would be available. But I did, in fact, almost get bronchitis, so no posts. Also, I sometimes think I am a traditional LDS woman and can do creative things, so I am making a stocking for Todd, and it's more important than my Europe posts (sorry!).
So in a nutshell, the dog ate my posts but they'll be up soon.
2 comments:
I can't believe you went to Europe! I am jealous! Well I miss the ward so much. My new ward just can't compare to that one! And I miss the Relief Society! Now I got called to Chair the Linger Longer committee and I miss my teaching calling!
Hey I am glad that you commented on mine so I know about yours now. I can't believe you went to Europe. I am jealous. I have been trying to get Eric to go but he is thinks it is too freaky to fly over there. What a wuss. Oh and I didn't know about your survey but I think putting an insert is the best way to go. I think what is really tacky is to say give me money. But wise in a way because people do it and they get lots of money and no hummingbird bookends.
Post a Comment