I am so jealous!!! I admit I was glad to hear you say that you have little appreciation for fine art because I don't either. I've never actually seen any, but I don't really care to! Anyway, your pictures were awesome and your description of your trip totally makes me want to take a vacation! I want a French omlette! I am glad you had fun.
Yup, I second that jealosy. About fine art, last summer when I did an externship in Cininnati, I was dragged to a museum by some residents. I had to go because I was trying to impress them and wanted to get into their residency. We spent 3 hours and I was forced to walk slowly through the whole thing, which I never would do by myself. It actually ended up being an amazing experience. Though I still don't know how you can sit on a bench in front of a painting and stare forever.
3 comments:
I am so jealous!!! I admit I was glad to hear you say that you have little appreciation for fine art because I don't either. I've never actually seen any, but I don't really care to! Anyway, your pictures were awesome and your description of your trip totally makes me want to take a vacation! I want a French omlette! I am glad you had fun.
Yup, I second that jealosy. About fine art, last summer when I did an externship in Cininnati, I was dragged to a museum by some residents. I had to go because I was trying to impress them and wanted to get into their residency. We spent 3 hours and I was forced to walk slowly through the whole thing, which I never would do by myself. It actually ended up being an amazing experience. Though I still don't know how you can sit on a bench in front of a painting and stare forever.
That video was a nice trip down memory lane. Thanks.
Post a Comment