Monday, September 29, 2008

Grey's Anatomy is back, and Jimmy Kimmel is funny

I do love Grey's Anatomy, and I wouldn't be a true American if I didn't love Michael Phelps. Perfect!



I thought the actual season premiere was weird. Like it wasn't taking itself seriously most of the time. It felt off. And the new doctor is too good to be true and therefore annoying and pompous. I'll still call him McArmy, though.

4 comments:

Lara said...

Umm... That's just weird.

Unknown said...

That's hilarious! I was laughing so hard - I watched it twice!

April said...

Ha ha! That was hilarious! I agree with you that the season premiere was weird, and it was lacking for me. I had a really hard time watching it, and I love Grey's. I hope it gets better! I am going to be very upset if they play out the whole lesbian thing.

Sarah said...

The video was really funny! I agree the premiere felt a little...weird or off. I did like the new dr. And I love the McArmy title!