Thursday, July 23, 2009

The cake test never lies

According to the ultrasound today,
Yea! She's developing well, and she likes to suck her fingers.

20 comments:

Foxs said...

I was just thinking about you today and wondering what you were going to have. Glad to know the cake test was accurate!!

Jessica B Photography said...

I can't believe it! I cna't believe you Ripplinger Cake Bakers are two for two!!!

Congratulations of course.

Greg and Nicole Jensen said...

Yippeee! girls are so much fun. I can't wait to hear the name options and see the nursery!

Lara said...

Yay, yay, yay!!!! Congratulations, and that is so cute she is already sucking her thumb!!

Rachel B. said...

Ohhhh, yeah! That's how we like to grow 'em around here too. Girls are great!

Kerstin said...

Congrats!!! Girls are so much fun and she will be an absolute doll with you and Todd as parents.

Anonymous said...

How fun! I think we find out in a couple of weeks.

Unknown said...

Wahooo!!! Congrats!!!

Maggie said...

Woohoo! Got your message last night! I'm so happy for you guys :)

Andrea said...

Congrats you two! Any names picked out?

The Davis' said...

So much fun!! Congratulations and keep up the good baby growing!

Unknown said...

Congratulations. Girls are mui mucho fun. All three of ours sucked their thumbs in utero and continued to suck them on the outside. I think it's very cute!

Zach and Nikki said...

Be prepared to be wrapped around those little fingers! Between my boy and my girl-my girl is WAY more spoiled--I try not to be that way, but I think-hey he's a boy he should be tough and oh, she's such a sweetie- can't let her cry long!

Even so CONGRATS!

Hmmm, I'll have to try that cake thing the next time I get pregnant. Although, does it have to be baked by a Ripplinger girl?

The Hills said...

Hooray! That is so wonderful!

Sarah said...

Yay! Congrats! Welcome to the world of PINK.

Dalton Family said...

You were right! I happy so excited for you guys!

Larysa said...

Congratulations!! So fun!

Ellsworth Family said...

Congrats, that test must be super scientific!!

Angie said...

YAY! Congrats! I am so excited for you guys!!
Also- you commented on my blog that you liked some pics (thanks!)- yes I did take them all :) I enjoy photography--still working on it..haha

Linda said...

Maddie gave me the news when she came home from YW last week. Everyone is pretty excited for you! Congrats!