Sunday, July 12, 2009

Life's been good to me so far

I love living in a place where you can buy a beautiful orchid plant at Costco for under $20.
And on the way to Costco, you get a view like this.
We're going to be so spoiled being here.

7 comments:

Jessica B Photography said...

Man, you are right. Costco by itself is pretty amazing. But Costco in Hawaii?!?!??!

Does that baby have a 100% sure gender yet?

The Davis' said...

Seriously, how are you ever going to leave??

Greg and Nicole Jensen said...

hurray, for Costco, Orchids and beautiful beaches!

Whitney said...

Your life makes me sick.

(in a good way)

PS Can we get a gecko post? I have a strange fondness for the geckos. I hope I get to meet them.

Whitney

The Ortega Family said...

How awesome! You have it pretty dang good out there! Im so happy for ya!

Diane Ripplinger, Gregg Ripplinger said...

Whitney is almost done with the land of the snow and coming home to the land of eternal sun. But no ocean. But no huge bugs, either. And orchids do live in Lindsay's house. So what's to be sick about?

Anonymous said...

Hmm...lake Mead almost looks like that. Except the water is an odd green-brown color, like the foliage in that picture. I get to look at that landscape in two days!!! YAY! I love Jen and Todd!