Nice post! I had to click on the link to Emma's blog--oh my goodness- she is so talented! I remember babysitting her forever ago- I think that was the last time I saw her. Time flies!
How fun! We were thinking of going to a lake show, but then decided it was worth it to be able to be the baby to bed on time. So we bought some fireworks and had our own show on our driveway.
I saw fireworks while riding a bus on the 4th. I was lucky to see any. Lol. That's awesome that you got to watch them over the big blue. And I love the pic with Todd under the rainbow umbrella. Very cute.
7 comments:
Wow! How close was this to your house? Amazing. I like the big umbrella. A pregnant woman needs some shade. We didn't have any fireworks over here.
Haha! I like it too!
Thank you for owning such a fabulous umbrella. Perfection.
Fireworks make or break the 4th of July. I'm so glad you guys loved the view.
Nice post! I had to click on the link to Emma's blog--oh my goodness- she is so talented! I remember babysitting her forever ago- I think that was the last time I saw her. Time flies!
Your place is SO cute. You decoroate really well. It looks like you guys are really happy. You are adorable prego too!!!!
How fun! We were thinking of going to a lake show, but then decided it was worth it to be able to be the baby to bed on time. So we bought some fireworks and had our own show on our driveway.
"Fireworks over the ocean" is a wonderful "to do" item that you can now check off!
I saw fireworks while riding a bus on the 4th. I was lucky to see any. Lol. That's awesome that you got to watch them over the big blue. And I love the pic with Todd under the rainbow umbrella. Very cute.
Post a Comment