Sunday, August 23, 2009

Le video, as promised

8 comments:

Sarah said...

That is pretty cool! It looks like it takes so much effort to move that big body up onto the beach.

Greg and Nicole Jensen said...

Cool! Todd's phone does pretty good.

Greg and Nicole Jensen said...

Cool! Todd's phone does pretty good.

Unknown said...

Mucho awesome. I definitely want to come to Hawaii and when I do, I want to see these turtles!

LM said...

Yeah, that turtle may look slow now, but under water they move out. When we went scuba diving I tried to catch up with one and there was no way in the world I could even get close!

Diane Ripplinger, Gregg Ripplinger said...

This world is an amazing place full of extremely interesting and wondrous creatures! Thanks for the nature show. And, Leisel---how fun to see you on Jen's blog!!

Jess said...

I love reading your posts and seeing what you are up to. I especially love the bug entries because I am exactly the same as you. I HATE them!!! I'm so glad you guys are enjoying yourselves out there. It's gorgous!!

Whitney said...

I had a little tuhtle, his name was Tiny Tim...