My sister's friend makes
baby blessing outfits, and she's working on a dress for Sassy. I'm so excited with how it looks thus far--Amanda is patterning it after my wedding dress, which is such a great idea. It's going to be adorable and unique. The one Amanda made for her baby was beautiful, so I couldn't resist making an order. Sassy will have her cute Hawaii blessing dress made in the
Midwest. Totally fun.
5 comments:
So far I'm loving what I'm seeing. I can't wait to see the finished product! What a great idea to pattern it after your wedding dress!
WOW!!! Good job, Mom!!! (and Amanda) I am glad you didn't cut up your own dress. That would be sad.
How cute! Rikky and I did a little looking for white boy suits but haven't found any yet. We'll look harder later. Very fun though that you're customizing the dress!
Those are good colors. I am excited to see Amanda's masterpiece (and, of course, the cute little Sass that will fill it out).
What a great idea! I can't wait to see the finished product. Are you going to take pictures of you in your dress and she in hers? That would be so fun!
Post a Comment