My mom, sister and nephew, and grandma visited us last week. It was such a great visit. I am so thankful for family members who are able to visit. Though my pregnancy hormones can't handle the goodbyes.
We learned Baby Sassy is going to be great-grandchild number 40 for my grandma. Crazy, and oh so cool.
Here are the four generations represented during the trip.
This man is going to be such a great dad. I'm so lucky.

Turtles have the cutest eyes!

What a lucky guy to get to play with his great-grandma. On the floor no less. My grandma rocks.

My belly continues to grow. Yikes. But Lupe looks adorable.

We went to the beach during a tsunami alert (as Todd so intelligently proclaimed, "No swimming for the pregnant lady"). We got to the beach (planning not to get in the water) during an announcement about how people shouldn't swim because of dangerous currents, etc. But apparently the kitesurfers couldn't resist the wind or the waves. I love watching kitesurfers. In the afternoon the ones who know what they're doing are out.

And yes, I am a dork and put a watermark on the pictures of my nephew.
What of it? I'm a bit paranoid. Ü
5 comments:
Todd is going to be such a cute dad! Baby Sassy is a lucky little girl to have such great parents! I'm so jealous that you got to have so much family come and visit. As far as the hormones and goodbyes - I've always had a really hard time saying goodbye to visitors - pregnant or not!!
And yes, that quote is hilarious!
These pictures are all so cute! Hooray for adorable cousins, grandmas, aunts, and babies.
I am so glad your family got to visit! How fun for you (Todd and baby sassy too)! I hate goodbyes, but hopefully they will get to come again soon! I love all the pictures, especially of the turtle! Glad things are going well!
Those Jensen men DO make great dads. I feel lucky too. Nice family visit.
I seriously expected blood and guts in this post. Or at least missing dog teeth. I didn't even know you had a dog!!! :)
Poor Baby Sass. She's going to be stuck with that name forever. Which might be a good thing since otherwise she'll be Olivia J. for her life in the school system.
Post a Comment