Well, not here on this blog here. But Baby Pink Sassy was born last night, and there's a picture of her on our baby blog here (send me your e-mail address if you'd like access).
She's beautiful, she listens well (we've been telling her for a week that it's ok to be born any time, so she decided 3 weeks early worked for her), she was 6 lbs. 6 oz. and 18 inches long, and she has strawberry-blonde hair. We might have a redhead on our hands.
And she doesn't have a name yet. Poor baby.
We are so excited and lucky to have this new addition to our family.
24 comments:
Congratulations!!! She's obviously got intelligence, deciding to come out early, as well as a bit of the Ripplinger sassiness! "Wait til they tell me to come out? I don't think so!" :)
Fantastic job incubating the egg, Jen!
Yay!!! I did not expect such great news when I popped on over here, but I'm happy nonetheless! Red hair? That is wonderful. She really knew how to live up to her sassafras nickname. Congratulations!
Congrats!! I want to see this girl.
awesome_amanda@hotmail.com
We are so thrilled you are done with the pregnancy part! Now you get the cuddle part! I love you!!!
Congrats! I am so excited for you guys! I'd love to see pictures, my email address is sunnistar@gmail.com.
Oh my gosh...I'm so surprised!! YAY!! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations! I would love to see her! rachelbjorkman@hotmail.com
And no worries, both of our girls came home from the hospital nameless.
Yeah! Congratulations! I would love to be able to see your other blog: ms.larysa12 at gmail dot com
HOORAY! I'm so very excited for you both! Jen~ your little girl is going to have a fun ride with you as her mommy. Soak up the love. It's overwhemling, isn't it?
That is so exciting! Congrats to both of you. Can't wait to see pictures.
yay! that's super exciting! I would like access to her site, j5jubilee@gmail.com
Yay!! So happy for you guys!! :) I'd love to see her blog~
jabevel@yahoo.com
Saw the pix. So cute! Congrats again! Love you!
Big Congrats! I can't wait to see her. jmknudsen@msn.com. Love the name too!
Congrats! I would love to see the blog coleypokey81@gmail.com. Woohoo!
sign me up, yo!
jenaej@gmail.com
Hooray, I am so excited for you two! I would love to see pics meggimoo@gmail.com
sounds like she listened like our little man did. he was 3 weeks early too! congrats!! i want to see her blog cortneylynn (at) gmail (dot) com
Wow--Lucky!! I'd like to see some pictures too-and hear some details.
hillsnikki at gmail dot com
Jen and Todd,
I would love to see more pics also. bittybumm@earthlink.net Congrats again!
Congrats! Give us access already so we can see your little beauty! And 3 weeks early, how did you manage that, you lucky duck!?! bybees@gmail.com
Holy cow! I can't believe you had her so early! Are you so happy?? Send me an invite so I can see this cute little bug. I love the name. Congrats!!
Congrats! How is everything going? Can't wait to see pics of her!
Susan Sargeant :)
susansarg@yahoo.com
I want to see this precious little doll. Please let me in!
lsm74@embarqmail.com
Post a Comment