That is so sweet! Isn't it nice to realize that the amazing guy you were dating didn't all of a sudden change because now he "has you"?!? Those flowers are really pretty! Well done!
I didn't know you did that too! I actually have a picture of every bouquet/flower he's ever given me. I don't know what I'll do with them all, but I always take a picture.
How cute and dorky we are, and what good husbands we have!
4 comments:
That is so sweet! Isn't it nice to realize that the amazing guy you were dating didn't all of a sudden change because now he "has you"?!? Those flowers are really pretty! Well done!
Ohh, pretty tulips! I hope you put them next to the tulip picture in your house.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who takes photos of flowers my hubby gives me :)
I didn't know you did that too! I actually have a picture of every bouquet/flower he's ever given me. I don't know what I'll do with them all, but I always take a picture.
How cute and dorky we are, and what good husbands we have!
Post a Comment