Actually, playing tag gave me anxiety the older I got. I was a pretty boring scaredy-cat child. Maybe Todd and I will need to start Jensen Tag.
Anyway, so tag--Ariane tagged me, which is why she's one of my favorite people. It's like a rite of passage into the blogging world. Yea for me.
10 years ago
- Holy crap, 10 years ago I was a senior in high school. Wow, time flies.
- I was getting ready to go to BYU; I had started flaking on high school because I was already accepted into college.
- I was spending lots of time with high school friends I knew I probably wouldn't see again.
- I was beginning to flirt with a boy who ended up being a huge waste of my time.
- OH, and exactly this time 10 years ago I was in Maui. I wish I was still in Maui.
Snacks I enjoy
- Anything with grease or salt. Like fries. Or Lay's chips. Or pizza.
- SweeTarts
- Popcorn
- Dove chocolate. Only Dove.
Five things on my to-do-list today
- Do actual PR in my job (it's so exciting to be using my degree!)
- Go to the temple
- Clean the bathroom (like that's gonna happen)
- Put a new bag in the vacuum so I can clean our nasty floors (see above)
- Write more thank-you notes
Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire
- Like Ariane, I would hire a maid. I'd also hire a personal trainer and cook. Not because I don't like to cook, but because I'd love to have someone else make me healthy meals.
- Pay off the house, buy a few more in select locations (Paris, Maui, Maine)
- Buy shoes for every outfit, then get outfits to match some fantastic shoes
- Invest invest invest
- And in non-selfish fashion, I'd open a foster home for kids. And I'd get an in-house attorney or two to keep the kids away from their terrible parents.
Three of my bad habits
- I've become a nag! To a husband who doesn't need it. Eeek!
- I've realized I stop listening to people long before they're done talking to me
- I'm totally impatient
Jobs I have had
- File girl
- Secretary
- Public relations account manager
- Executive secretary
- Financial analyst
Things people don't know about me
- I don't like crying in public, but I'm a totally emotional person. Sometimes at random times. A sure thing during Grey's Anatomy.
- I have a soft spot for books that are a bit too gory. It's a total guilty pleasure, and will haunt me one day.
- I watch lots of television. Lots. But mostly I do it while I walk on the treadmill.
7 comments:
Ooh, a cook and a trainer, add that to my list too!
I also love how you said "yeah right" about your housework! We are totally related, I love it!
I'm glad you did this tag, it was fun to read your stuff!
Poor sad robot.
You were right. I greatly enjoyed this blog. I, once again (and not for the last time), looked like a total idiot in the library as I giggled at your "(like that's gonna happen)" and then laughed out loud at "(see above)".
What a good idea. Now I want a blog so I can play. Well done Ariane.
it was fun to read. so you tagged me. i hope you enjoy mine too.
whitney, why don't you do your own blog? not that you don't have anything better to do!
Ditto. Whit's blog would be the most interesting and hilarious thing.
Hey Jen! I love reading your blog...you have such a witty way of writing and it is so fun to read. Your wedding looks BEAUTIFUL!!! Wow! Glad all is well in your life!
-Tiffany Fagan
I love your wedding pictures. It sounds like it was close to heaven. Bummer it is over. And your honeymoon sounds heavenly. we went to Cancun last year at an all inclusive and I loved it. It makes for a very great vacation. Reading your description made me wish I was back there. It is weird to think you have been married over a month?
Oh, I do not cry in public either, I just hold it all in and then when I get in the shower at night I let everything out, it is very relieving, and a lot less messy!! I swear Peterson's have a lot of the same genes!!
Post a Comment