Last Wednesday I again donned my wedding dress, and Todd and I took bridals at a dry lake bed. I wanted to take the bridals when I wasn't afraid of getting a little dirt on my dress.
We used a photographer whose work I'd seen online; his pictures are amazing. When he got out of the car, my first impression of him and his shaved head (yea for bald men) and his long goatee and chin piercing was, "This is going to be great!" And it was. The pictures are amazing.
It was such a fun shoot. He just told me and Todd what to do, and we had a great time. What a fun afternoon, and awesome pictures. He's a great photographer who I absolutely recommend.
P.S. I don't know what happened to the comments section on the post below. That's kinda annoying.
13 comments:
Those look amazing! My favorite is the black and white one of your face. Gorgeous! I love them all though. The levitating one is awesome! Wow!
I love it!!! They're amazing!
Are you kidding me? WOW is right! Those are the most amazing photos. I LOVE that you wore red shoes, how darline! And very jen. :) And I love your rocker song - I can just see you in that audience! It looks like you found your perfect match. Congrats!!!
Those are AWESOME!!! What a great photographer! You guys look amazing! How fun!!!
I love these pictures! I wish we would have done something like this when we got married instead of just the traditional shots. oh and congrats on the wedding we are so excited for you and Todd!
I must agree that they are some of the best wedding shots I have seen. How fun. How high did you guys have to jump and how the heck did you manage to do it at the same time. You looked great and am looking forward to seeing more pictures from the honeymoon and wedding.
Jen, those are such awesome pictures!!!! What a cool idea to go to the Dry Lake. Beautiful!!
Oh my gosh,those pictures are so beautiful. You guys look great. And you are just so amazing! The dress was gorgeous!! And oh those shoes! Love ya
Those pics were awesome! He is really talented! How on earth did you find him??
Dear Jen, you are definitely in the running for Whitney's Favorite Sister of All Time Award because a) you took really cool pictures, b) you are quite cute, and c) you have a "Breath" music video on your blog. Way to raise the bar.
Hi Jen, this is a different Sarah (P.). Just wanted to check in and see how your wedding went. Looks like it was wonderful... and how do I get a good look at that dress? It looks beautiful. Love the pics.
OK, to answer your questions:
Meg - we actually didn't jump too high. We kinda hopped, and he was good enough to catch us at the same level. Isn't that shot fun?!
Jess - he did the wedding pictures for a guy in my singles ward, and a friend in that ward sent me his link a year and a half ago. I've just kept him in the back of my mind.
Whit - we do love Breath. We espcially love those who appreciate it. Ü
Sarah - I'm hoping to compile my parents' and siblings' pictures and post them soon-ish, especially pictures of the dress because it truly is fantastic. Maybe I'll e-mail you a few.
Love the pictures! So many things I wish I would have done when I got married. You two are the cutest! Everything about your wedding was just beautiful. Thanks for letting us share it with you.
Post a Comment